Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Night Retro

Saturday night.  Time to sit back, relax, and remember some of the great music from the past.  Etta James passed away this week, so it's fitting that we enjoy her amazing gift.



And when I was a kid, several of my friends' moms had these lamps.  I loved to watch them then, and now I think they are totally boss.  I want one!  (my poor husband is mortified at the thought)


What item from your childhood would you love to get your hands on now?  Leave a comment with a link if you can find one, if not, a description will do.

2 comments:

  1. I remember those lamps--didn't it
    look like it was raining around the figure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And I thought they were so peaceful and exotic when I was a kid. I would totally put one in my bedroom now, where few people would see it and pity me.

      Delete